Begrijp de wereld met Pandora Intelligence
Information is available in abundance, yet many organizations struggle to turn this information into actionable intelligence. That is why we, at Pandora Intelligence, are dedicated to helping our customers reveal the narrative in data. We designed a set of 12 Elementary Scenario Components (ESC12) enabling us to unveil the story hidden within any type and form of data. The application of those components is made possible through our software platform, making use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate complex analytics tasks, reduce the need for manual work, and empower our customers to timely and efficiently make decisions.
We are an innovative and continuously growing startup with a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems. Constituted of a varied mix of skills, experience, and backgrounds, our teams are looking for new colleagues to extend our expertise and knowledge further.
Do you have the skills for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, manuals, references, or instructions? Do you have strong communication skills which enable them to explain complicated concepts in a simple manner? Then this is the job you are looking for!
What will you do as a Technical Writer?
The Technical Writer is in charge of the creation of product and solutions related documentation to simplify the user journey of Pandora Intelligence’s customers and partners. With a customer-centric view toward documentation, the Technical Writer collaborates with the product owners, product managers and developers to identify document needs. Breaking down complex topics into easy-to-understand content, the Technical Writer shifts vocabulary and focus according to audiences. The Technical Writer creates, refines, and updates technical content, such as but not limited to setup and configuration manuals, user guides, how-to guides, customer support information and FAQs.
With as the main goal to streamline accessibility of the product and solutions through clear and accessible documentation, the Technical Writer is one of the subject matter experts in the portfolio.
Typical tasks of the Technical Writer are to:
- • Identify the content type and structure needed to clearly document setup, configuration and usage of the solutions;
- • Be able to proactively communicate and share advancement of work, potential hiccups, or delays;
- • Conceptualize and build the design and layout of the documentation materials;
- • Create, update, and maintain a customer-facing documentation hub for the various audiences;
- • Collaborate with Product Owners and Product Managers to identify documentation needs from a customer-centric perspective;
- • Produce end-user support and training material, such as user guides, how-to documents, and FAQ;
- • Write documents for technical audiences, such as SDKs and APIs documentation, and integration guides;
- • Gather feedback from end-users, partners and colleagues in order to improve documentation content and/or structure;
- • Manage documentation tasks across solutions, sprints, and development teams involved.
- • Be able to deliver clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English;
- • Create solutions to automate and optimize documentation processes to simplify work while guaranteeing high-quality documentation.
What do we expect from a Site Reliability Engineer?
- • At least a BSc or equivalent, preferably a MSc in a relevant field;
- • At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- • Problem solving mindset, ability to take initiative and attention to detail.
- • Organized, able to prioritize and deliver high-quality work on time;
- • Experience in designing and writing friendly documentation;
- • Familiar with static documentation site generators and languages like Markdown/MDX;
- • Ability to write detailed integration guides with code samples, as well as functional user guides;
- • Ability to work with API documentation such as OpenAPI and Swagger;
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant documentation software;
- • Fluent in English to a professional standard, Dutch is a plus.
What can you expect from Pandora Intelligence?
- • The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company where you can help make the world safer;
- • A flexible remote working policy, where balance between a pleasant office space and working from home provides the comfort that suits you;
- • A role in a company building strong impact solutions, with a drive for technology and innovation;
- • A competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- • A role within a multidisciplinary team where we consider wellbeing and personal development important;
- • In addition to a dynamic working environment, we like to have fun and love to organize office drinks and other events.
Due to the nature of our work, background checks are part of the application process.