Begrijp de wereld met Pandora Intelligence
Information is available in abundance, yet many organizations struggle to turn this information into actionable intelligence. That is why we, at Pandora Intelligence, are dedicated to helping our customers reveal the narrative in data. We designed a set of 12 Elementary Scenario Components (ESC12) enabling us to unveil the story hidden within any type and form of data. The application of those components is made possible through our software platform, making use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate complex analytics tasks, reduce the need for manual work, and empower our customers to timely and efficiently make decisions.
We are an innovative and continuously growing startup with a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems. Constituted of a varied mix of skills, experience, and backgrounds, our teams are looking for new colleagues to extend our expertise and knowledge further.
Team Lead Project office
Do you enjoy managing projects while overseeing the team responsible for execution? Do you consider yourself a good planner with the ability to protect scope, budget and deadlines? Are you good in delegating work and developing people’s confidence and efficiency, to create an amazing place to work at? Then have a look below!
What will you do as a Team Lead Project office?
The main goal of the Team Lead Project office is to oversee the projects of the consultant team over their entire lifecycle. The Team Lead Project office is therefore in charge of planning, budgeting, monitoring the project and reporting the status regularly to the management team.
The Team Lead Project office is the reference for the project planning and scope and has therefore as duty to evaluate each of the projects after completion and support the Consultant team in improving work efficiency through focus and better processes.
In addition to the collaboration with the Consultants, the Team Lead Project office might work with the Product Owners to ensure that project dependencies are well defined and that such is also considered in planning of deliverables.
Typical tasks of the Team Lead Project office are to:
- • Manage the team of consultants, their scope of work, project schedules, and ensure that assignment of tasks is clear;
- • Work with consultants to understand customer needs, determine and define project scope and objectives;
- • Predict resources needed to reach project goals and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner;
- • Calculate budget based on scope of work, resource requirements and other dependencies;
- • Be able to align stakeholders around the project scope, planning, and deliverables;
- • Track project progress and costs to ensure that deadlines are met within budget boundaries;
- • Where needed, collaborate with the Product Owners to ensure that deliverables meet requirements;
- • Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about progress and potential adjustments;
- • Support the management team in creating efficient processes, guidelines, and procedures;
- • Track resource availability and ensure their good allocation to projects and tasks;
- • Perform risk management to minimize risks that could potentially impact the project budget or schedule;
- • Track overall performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
What do we expect from a Team Lead Project office?
- • At least a BSc or equivalent, preferably a MSc in a relevant field;
- • Proven track record in the above (reference from previous position);
- • Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus;
- • Ability to identify caveats and improve works processes;
- • Leadership and ability to manage teams;
- • Ability to frequently switch between tasks and projects;
- • Expertise with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- • Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and schedule;
- • Problem solving mindset and ability to take initiative;
- • Perfect verbal and written English, Dutch would be a great addition.
What can you expect from Pandora Intelligence?
- • The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company where you can help make the world safer;
- • A flexible remote working policy, where balance between a pleasant office space and working from home provides the comfort that suits you;
- • A role in a company building strong impact solutions, with a drive for technology and innovation;
- • A competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- • A role within a multidisciplinary team where we consider wellbeing and personal development important;
- • In addition to a dynamic working environment, we like to have fun and love to organize office drinks and other events.
Due to the nature of our work, background checks are part of the application process.