Begrijp de wereld met Pandora Intelligence
Information is available in abundance, yet many organizations struggle to turn this information into actionable intelligence. That is why we, at Pandora Intelligence, are dedicated to helping our customers reveal the narrative in data. We designed a set of 12 Elementary Scenario Components (ESC12) enabling us to unveil the story hidden within any type and form of data. The application of those components is made possible through our software platform, making use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate complex analytics tasks, reduce the need for manual work, and empower our customers to timely and efficiently make decisions.
We are an innovative and continuously growing startup with a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems. Constituted of a varied mix of skills, experience, and backgrounds, our teams are looking for new colleagues to extend our expertise and knowledge further.
Full Stack Developer
Do you have a passion for technology and problem-solving? Would you enjoy working across the stack of a complex web application powered by a backend built on microservices? Can you design and implement solutions that leverage state-of-the-art libraries without compromising on code quality? Then consider joining our team!
What will you do as a Full Stack Developer?
The Full Stack developer is mostly responsible for the design, conception and delivery of software code as per the requirements and roadmap, set by the Product Owner and/or Technical Lead. The Full Stack developer is proficient in the design and development of both backend and frontend and thereby supports the P&S team in building customer- or solution-specific features and capabilities.
Providing deliverables that have direct impact on the user experience and the relevance of the solutions to solve the customers’ challenges, the Full Stack developer is responsible for delivering high-quality work and communicate any delays or technical challenges proactively to the Product Owner.
Jointly with some of their colleagues, the Full Stack developers can, at times, be asked to participate to meet with customers to gather the technical details of the requests.
- • Identify the technical design needed to fulfill the requirements of the work item to be built.
- • Be able to proactively communicate and share advancement of work, potential hiccups or delays;
- • Collaborate and consult with peers, to deliver high-quality, user-friendly features matching the requirements;
- • Be able to think ahead and identify potential improvements to submit those to the Product Owner or Technical Lead;
- • Always consider security, integrity and confidentiality of the data which will be processed by the developed software;
- • Support integrability and flexibility of deliverables by building effective and scalable APIs and RESTful services;
- • Collaborate with UI and UX specialists to optimize the overall usability and adoption of built features;
- • Keep up-to-date with industry trends, developments and the newest tools to promote the use of those when applicable;
- • Testing, reviewing, and assessing the quality of own and peer-written software code;
- • Be able to troubleshoot issues, debug and upgrade problematic code to keep it optimized;
- • Support quality and maintainability of software by writing technical documentation of code delivered.
What do we expect from a Full Stack Developer?
- • At least a Bachelor’s or equivalent, preferably a Master’s in computer science;
- • At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- • Ability to communicate effectively with peers for fruitful collaboration;
- • Problem solving mindset and attention to detail;
- • Experience with C#, ASP.NET, .NET, and Visual Studio;
- • Comfortable with database technologies like MongoDB, Microsoft SQL and Elastic;
- • Some basic knowledge about cloud services like Kubernetes and MS Azure Devops;
- • Strong knowledge in software architecture and coding best-practices;
- • Ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver as per agreements;
- • Perfect verbal and written English, Dutch would be a great addition.
What can you expect from Pandora Intelligence?
- • The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company where you can help make the world safer;
- • A flexible remote working policy, where balance between a pleasant office space and working from home provides the comfort that suits you;
- • A role in a company building strong impact solutions, with a drive for technology and innovation;
- • A competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- • A role within a multidisciplinary team where we consider wellbeing and personal development important;
- • In addition to a dynamic working environment, we like to have fun and love to organize office drinks and other events.
Due to the nature of our work, background checks are part of the application process.